M has been having consistent contractions between 5 and 10 minutes apart. She says they aren't very strong, so she doesn't think that they would do anything as far as going ahead with the c-section before Wednesday, but if they get stronger she's planning on going in. Let's pray they get stronger!!!
She heard from the birthfather that he is meeting with the lawyer on Tuesday to sign his rights away. That is a relief for her and and for us. We weren't worried about him, but you never know what could happen. She says he's still been calling her and harassing her, but she is going to change her number once she has the baby.
We went and bought gifts for M and her kids yesterday. We also both got our hair cut. It was nice to get out of the hotel, and we felt somewhat productive! After we got our hair cut, I basically had no highlights left on my hair, so we decided to color my hair back to it's natural shade. It turned out a little dark, but it will lighten up, so I think it is ok. :)
We are considering driving a few miles up the road to go tubing. My mom is worried I will get hurt, since the last time we went tubing my sister almost broke her hip. I don't know, I'm feeling antsy, so I don't know if I want to leave the immediate area.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment