We had our first day with nothing to do, and needless to say it was a little boring. I'm so thankful to have this time to spend with my sweet husband, but really wish that we had a baby to be taking care of. We slept in late, had some snacky stuff for breakfast/lunch (our alarm didn't work for the breakfast downstairs) and then had a very restful rest of the day. We went across the street to the Starbuck's and sat there for a while to have a change of scenery and now we're back in the room and I think we will watch a movie here in a bit.
I talked to M and she seems to be in much better spirits than she was yesterday when we left the hospital. She said she was feeling good- a little too good (meaning, she's not sure she will go into labor early) and that she had talked to the adoption people and found out some information about the birthfather and is feeling better about the situation. Thank you for your continued prayers about this!
I just got fantastic news from our friend Jen who is going through an adoption. They had been through a rough couple of days, with their birthmother not signing the papers, and then having to give their baby girl back, after having her for 2 days. I just got off the phone with Jen and they get to go back to Illinois tomorrow and get their baby girl. The birthmother came to her senses and signed the papers today. I am so HAPPY for this amazing gift that God has given them, and so thankful that everything is working out the way it is meant to be. God is SO good!!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment