Thursday, February 7, 2008
:(
It will be Monday. Harrisburg approved the ICPC, but missed the Fed Ex guy. So Texas won't get the paperwork until Monday. So that means we won't get word that we can travel until Monday. We will be here for a total of 3 weeks. I really wish we could get home sooner, so that Lee would have the weekend to get settled before he has to go back to work, but I guess that is not meant to be. At least we know that we are approved and that we do get to go home with Jameson, it just won't be until Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
this is not meant to be!! I have posted two comments and had seizues both times so they haven't made sense!!
I can't believe he is two weeks old and we haven't met him yet!! Can't wait to see you guys. :)
Post a Comment