Monday, February 11, 2008

Another Night in PA

Yes, surprise, surprise, Texas has not cleared us to go home! The lead lawyer is supposed to be back in the office in the morning, and we are told she will be on this first thing (apparently she has more pull than the other lawyers). Hopefully we will know something before we have to check out again, otherwise, I guess we will just stay here until we find out.

I'm beginning to think we should have just gotten an apartment for a month, it would of been a lot cheaper than all the nights in the hotel rooms. Jameson is still doing well, he had a little fever last night, but he's fine this evening.

We spent the day at Barnes and Noble because we had to check out of our hotel at 1 and we really thought we wouldn't have to spend another night here. I'm thinking Jameson won't sleep tonight, since he sleeps SO hard in his car seat, and he was in it almost all day.

I just pray we get to go home sometime, and get there safely. We cannot wait to be at our own house, and have our family and friends there to 'ooh and ahh' over our sweet baby boy. :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow. It's just amazing everything you've had to deal with up there and being away from home for so long. But the good news is that soon you'll be back home with a sweet baby boy! YAY!

Elizabeth said...

Hi, I don't know you but I think I saw your blog from Jennifer's Pinkchair blog. I wanted to comment on your site. I was adopted and wanted to tell what an amazing thing you are doing for that sweet little boy. YAY! Sorry for blog stalking hope that does freak you out! I just think it's amazing thing.