It's 3:30 AM in PA, and I'm awake... you think it's because I have a newborn and he's not sleeping? No! It's because we are leaving the hotel at 5:30 to head to the airport to fly from here to Cincinnati and then from Cincinnati to Dallas! I'm SO excited I haven't been able to sleep. Lee and Jameson are sleeping peacefully, while all I can do is sit on the computer and think about how much I can't wait to be home!!!
We actually got word that we got to leave, because my mom called the Texas ICPC people to see what was going on this afternoon. She then called me at about 5:50 our time and said we could go home! It was so exciting and Lee immediately called his mom and she got our tickets changed so we could leave at 7 PM... but we had only about 15 minutes to get everything packed up, the rental car turned back in, and then run to the check in. By the time I got there it was too late to check luggage... :(. It was sad, we couldn't leave, but luckily our hotel let us come back to the room we had just left, the airline booked us on the first flight out, and there was a shuttle to safely take us back to the hotel (since we now have no rental car).
We just need to pray the snow/ freezing rain that is supposed to hit about the time we are scheduled to leave here will hold off, so we can get to Cincinnati and then on to home, sweet, home.
I will hopefully update sometime tomorrow, if I'm not too exhausted from lack of sleep. :)
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yay!!! I'm sure your halfway home by now! Wishing you and your family a very safe trip. Jenn :)
I hope that by the time you read this you and your sweeties are home safe and sound. Keep us updated!
Call me! Hope you guys got home safely and with no problems from the birthfather. Give us all an update.
What's been going on the past week? I'm ready for an update!
Just so you all know, the sweet new family of three is HOME SAFE!! They are still adjusting to life at home. Jameson is doing well. Kasey and Lee are loving their new role as his parents. Check back for an update in the next week or two, once things have settled down. :)
-Aunt Blaire
Post a Comment