Friday, February 29, 2008

We can finally breathe!

First of all, I owe you all a big apology. I'm so sorry I haven't updated, I've just been SO busy. It's crazy how much stuff there is to do around here, and keeping up with plans for school, the paperwork for the adoption, and all the appointments for Jameson, have all been keeping us occupied.
Now, on to the good news! The rights were officially all signed over this morning! I didn't realize how stressed I was about not getting everything with the birthparents taken care of, but I seriously felt such a sense of relief when I talked to Cara (from the agency) today. I can't tell you how excited it is to know, that we are well on our way to finalization. We don't get to have complete finalization until 6 months and 1 day after his birth (maybe on Aunt Blaire's birthday).

So, even though it has almost been 5 weeks, and his month birthday has already passed, I get to finally, officially, introduce Jameson Lee Cross!



My brand new baby boy

Yummy Fist

First picture at our first home (the hotel)

At his first doctor appointment (doing what he does best)

Look how long I am! 2 weeks old already!

1 month old and already smiling!

2 comments:

Blaire said...

SO PRECIOUS!!!! I AM SO HAPPY THAT HE IS OURS FOR GOOD. :) I love you all.

Erin said...

Congratulations you guys! He IS so cute! I'm glad that everything has fallen into place and he is yours. Welcome home and God bless your little family!