Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Layout!

Like the new layout?!?! It's thanks to my sweet friend Jennifer and her great eye for all things stylish! You can check out her other awesome layouts at http://pinkarmchairdesigns.blogspot.com/. She has just started her designs, but she has really cute ones!

I'm getting really anxious about getting to go home! We are moving to Pittsburgh (not permanently, of course). We decided it would be best if we move closer to the airport, and take about an hour and a half off our trip, once it is time to leave. So we are checking out of our home away from home tomorrow, and heading to Pittsburgh right next to the airport. Hopefully we will hear tomorrow that we are cleared to leave, but even if we don't, at least we will only be a couple of miles from being able to get on a plane. So Jameson will have his first car trip tomorrow. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love the new layout - so super cute! I'm praying you get to come home and settle in soon!