We're going crazy waiting here in PA. We've been here for 2 weeks, and we're ready to go home. We got news today that we will hopefully be cleared to leave by Wednesday or Thursday! Let's pray that it will happen sooner, rather than later. I cannot wait to get back to our house, with our sweet baby boy.
Our amazing parents, grandparents, and friends spent the weekend at our house cleaning, and getting ready for our sweet bundle of joy. The nesting is just about to kill me, I wish I could have been there to help, my cleaning skills are in high gear! My mom and grandma painted Jameson's nursery and everyone else got the rest of the house ready. We have to have our first post-placement home visit within 30 days of Jameson's birth, so we really have to get everything perfect ASAP!
I'm falling more in love with Jameson every day. He was up for about 6 hours this afternoon, he just likes to look around and make funny faces! He's sleeping soundly now, but I'm hoping he will wake up for a little while here in a bit, and sleep well tonight, he was up for about 4 hours during the night last night. He wasn't crying, just up, and making noise, and getting frustrated with his paci, he really wishes he had the dexterity to put it in his mouth himself. He's so stinking cute!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment