60 Things You Likely Never Wanted To Know About Me-
Thanks Jennifer :)
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
A car seat holder for Jameson's car seat and a mirror so I can see him.
2. When was the last time you threw up?
I had the stomach flu back in the fall, I think that was the last time.
3. What's your favorite curse word?
Ummm... well I say a few- but don't really have a favorite. :P
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Jameson, Lee, and Chloe (my sweet dog)
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
I think I was sleeping... not sure, I might have been up with Jameson, we had a rough night last night.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Putting Jameson to bed, hoping that he will go to sleep before midnight- no sound for over 20 minutes...
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Hopefully I will be sound asleep.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yes, a male one, for my sister's 18th birthday... luckily I just had a few drinks and don't remember much, otherwise I think I would have been scarred for life!
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
I love you sweet boy.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
The best, would have to be white chocolate from Cold Stone with roasted almonds and heath bar mixed in.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water
12. What are you wearing right now?
Yoga Capri pants and a black and white striped shirt
13. What was the last thing you ate?
Chicken Enchilda Soup from Chili's
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No, well, sort of I bought Jameson some bigger socks, his feet are huge!
15. When was the last time you ran?
I don't run... the closest thing I get to running is the eliptical machine and I haven't done that in a while.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
I don't remember... that's pretty sad huh?
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
A lady from work about one of my kiddos.
19. Ever go camping?
Yes, but it was A LONG time ago... like when I was 6 or 7, not much of a camping kind of a girl.
20. Do you have a tan?
Not yet, hoping to start on it soon, the weather is almost warm enough!
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Sometimes yes and sometimes no
25. What did your last IM say?
I love you. Lee and I sometimes IM through gmail.
26. Are you someone's best friend?
Yep a few someones.
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Maybe shopping and going to Keeno.
28. Where is your mom right now?
At home asleep.
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
The wall, and part of a curtain.
30. What color is your watch?
I don't have a watch... nor do I want a watch, I hate things that lie close to my skin, I don't wear necklaces unless I can pull them over my head, and bracelets must be able to stretch to go over my hand. I'm weird.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
A beautiful place, that I hope to visit in the future.
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Possibly, but I highly doubt I would ever do it. I haven't had the guts to go in and have my wisdom teeth removed and that's something that HAS to happen and is covered by insurance.
33. What is your birthstone?
Opal.
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive thru, I honestly can't remember the last time I was actually in a fast food restaurant.
35. How many kids do you want?
I would like 2, unless by some magnificent miracle we have a biological baby on our own, then we might have that one, and we will adopt another one.
36. Do you have a dog?
2 actually, Caleb and Chloe. Caleb is insane, and needs a dog whisperer. Chloe is as sweet as can be, but a little spacey. Both are Chihuahua-Terrier mixes.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My mom.
38. Have you met anyone famous?
I don't think so... but I kind of have mommy brain, so maybe, but just don't remember.
39. Any plans today? Well, since today will be over in 30 minutes, no.
40. How many states have you lived in?
3- Texas (for most of my life), California (for a little over a year), and Pennsylvania (we were there for a month, and basically lived there).
41. Ever go to college?
Yep. Graduated from the University of Texas at Austin. :) I also went to graduate school last semester, but I don't think I will be going back, at least not for a while.
42. Where are you right now?
At home, in my living room, sitting on the floor.
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
That I have to go back to work a week from Monday, it's not really an annoyance, just a little sad. However, I will be happy to get paid again.
44. Last song listened to?
A song on one of Jameson's CD's. I don't know which one, but it was a kids song played in a classical style.
46. Are you allergic to anything?
Bananas, radishes and I have alot of airborn allergies (I take allergy and asthma medicine).
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Either pink and grey puma tennis shoes, or black flip flops
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Umm, not really, well I guess I'm jealous of people that can afford to be stay at home mom's and still have the lifestyle we like to have, but I don't really know anyone in particular that is like that.
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
Maybe, I don't know.
51. What time is it?
11:40 PM
52. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes.
53. Do you eat healthy?
Somewhat, I'm not a nut about it or anything though (like my husband can be!)
54. What do you usually do during the day?
Well, for the last 6 and a half weeks I've taken care of my sweet baby boy, but I will be going back to work the Monday after spring break to teach my 2nd grade angels (HA!).
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
Nope, it takes too much effort to hate.
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Sure... I guess.
57.What are your feelings on chocolate?
It's good, but really only if it has almonds in it. :)
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
27... old.
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yep, I think I've been to 4 different ones. Arlington, San Antonio, Chicago, and Valencia.
60. How did you get one of your scars?
I was 5 years old and I was trying to help a cat get it's tail out of a door. There were about 6 holes all around my leg from him just biting down as hard as he could. Luckily he didn't have rabies! :)
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I feel like I know you so much better now. :) Happy Spring Break! Miss ya
Post a Comment