Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jameson update

I'm falling behind already on pics. We took Jameson to his 2 month appointment on Monday. He got 5 shots and some drops in his mouth, poor baby, but he did REALLY well, just cried for a few seconds as she was putting the shots in his legs. I gave him tylenol every four hours until last night, just to make sure he was ok, and he didn't run a fever, or have any issues at all. He's such a sweet boy! He's up to 12 lbs. 6 oz. and 22 1/2 inches long at 7 weeks 1 day old. He's in the 75th percentile for weight and 40th for length. He can't wear 0-3 clothes anymore... he's so big!
Here's some pics of him in his bumbo seat, these are from the first time he sat in it, he's gotten really good at it.

Looking at the fan.

Trying not to fall asleep. (That's half of Chloe in the pic.)

3 comments:

Janna said...

He sure is a cutie!!!

I don't know Jenny personally, but when I was reading your blog I saw that she made your banner so I was intrigued. She does fantastic work!!

KRISTI said...

Ohhhhh those cheeks look scrumptious!!!

. said...

Love these pics!! Melissa and I are in the process of adoption and I am reading your blog. Graydon's birthmother is scheduled for c-section on May 20th. Check out our blog when you have a chance. THANK YOU SO MUCH for yours! We've really enjoyed it. -Brian