Thursday, March 20, 2008

A few more pics

Jameson was snoozing on our bed while I took a shower the other day. When I got out of the shower this is what I found. :)
Sweet Chloe, she loves her brother!

I have to go back to work next week, and I'm so lucky to have a cousin (Diana) that is going to be able to take care of Jameson until the summer. She will be coming to our house with her 6 month old baby boy named Micheal. The other day they came to visit so the boys could meet. Here they are 'talking' to each other.

Micheal loves Jameson, I think they are going to be VERY good friends!


3 comments:

Blaire said...

precious baby boy!! can't wait to hug him up. :)

Janna said...

Those are the sweetest pictures!!!!

KRISTI said...

That's so wonderful that your cousin can watch him!