Sunday, March 23, 2008

Maybe ok...

So, I have decided that I might be able to be ok, after I take some time to heal my heart. I have to make myself realize that it's ok, to be ok. I still don't think that I will ever be truly happy, which makes me sad, but I refuse to lie to myself or to anyone else for that matter. I apprecate your thoughts and prayers.

Also, I need a BIG prayer for tomorrow... I have to go back to work and I feel like it's the first day of school all over again. I have been off longer from work than I ever have before, even during the summers, because I have always worked summer school or something so even though I have the same class and same kiddos I'm still nervous! The weird part is, I'm not nervous about leaving Jameson, but I do plan on leaving school ASAP to get back home to my sweet darling. :)

I hope everyone is having a HAPPY EASTER!!!

5 comments:

KRISTI said...

Happy First Day back! I bet your kids will be soooo happy to see you. Even when I go back to visit (former teacher) my former students come running.

Good Luck!

Melissa said...

I hope your day goes well tomorrow! And, I would LOVE to come to a shower for Jameson!!! I'll message you my address through myspace. I'm thinking good thoughts for you!!! :)

Jennifer said...

I hope that the first days back went well. I'm sure your kids were very glad to have you again! I think the teacher across the hall from me lives on your street. Caddy-cornered from you, we think. Anyway, love the pics of your precious baby! Keep them coming!

. said...

Hi, Kasey, Lee and Jameson! We love your blog!! We hope you don't mind, but we put a link to your blog on ours. Please feel free to do the same. If your not comfortable with it, please let us know. WE REALLY APPRECIATE you guys. -Brian & Melissa

katy said...

i think it's definitely time for more pics. :)