Friday, April 4, 2008

Shower #1

We had a fantastic shower this week, given by my 2nd grade team, my best friend, and 2 other of my good friends. It was so awesome! They had the cutest cake with blue and brown polka dots to go with Jameson's room decor. It was so much fun, and we got all sorts of cute, much needed stuff! Jameson was, of course, an angel and everyone oohed and ahhed! I don't have any pictures that I can put on here because we weren't using our camera, but I did get some really cute ones in a sweet album that the team gave me the next day. We have our other shower on the 19th.

I'm sorry I haven't been updating, with coming back to work, everything has been crazy. I haven't really had a restful minute, unless I was sleeping. I'm finally almost caught up at work, and I'm currently waiting for Lee to bring Jameson up here so we can get my room ready for next week and then we have plans with his parents tonight.

Here's a few more pics of my sweet baby Jameson.



Here's Mimi, Candy (her dog) and Jameson



Jameson sucking on on my thumb and his hand. He had a hold of my thumb so tightly!


My mom (Wauwee) and Jameson on his 2 month birthday.

2 comments:

Janna said...

So sweet about the shower!!! Love the pics of Jameson with your family members. I just wanna eat him up with those cute cheeks!!! :o)

Brian & Jen said...

Give us an update. Please!!