We're almost ready! We have been going non-stop since Saturday morning. Luckily my shots kicked in and I feel better, not great, but better. With the help of all of Jameson's sweet family we were able to get almost everything done. Our house is quite messy, due to the enormous amount of baby stuff we have accumulated in these short 3 days.
I have to say, Jameson is one lucky baby boy! He has everything he could possibly need and more. Blaire always told me we could get things done, when we needed to, and we did! We won't ever be able to repay them for all the amazing things they are doing for us. Without them, well, we would have no Jameson, and certainly nothing for him!
The family will be coming over and cleaning up, painting the nursery, and getting everything else all ready for the arrival of baby Jameson! Hopefully they will send me pictures of our cute nursery, and then I will post them on here. By the way, we went with the top choice on bedding, and got some cherry (but not too cherry) furniture pieces. :)
I need to head to bed, we have to be up to get all of our adoption stuff notarized and sent in before we leave tomorrow. We have a flight from here to Atlanta, and then from Atlanta to Pittsburgh. We should be there by 6:00 or so their time. Of course I looked on weather.com a second ago and they might be having snow, so hopefully our flight won't be delayed due to the weather!
I'm getting nervous about the unknown of everything that is going to happen. It's a little scary!
Hopefully I will get to post tomorrow, once we get to the hotel.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ahhh! So fun and crazy! I'm glad you went with the top furniture set. I liked it the best!
Thinking of you today. Happy travels!!!
Post a Comment