Monday, January 21, 2008

We're Here!

It only took us about 8 hours, but we made it to our hotel about 9 eastern time. Everything went great as far as the trip. We got a GPS on our car, so we wouldn't get lost, and it is just the most AWESOME thing ever! Our hotel is just about perfect, and nice and roomy. They have a breakfast in the morning, which we plan to hit up on our way to the hospital.

We're looking forward to tomorrow. Nervous doesn't begin to expain what we're feeling, but it is all seeming right. I talked to M tonight when we were driving from Pittsburgh, she seems very calm and ready for the baby to be born. I cannot wait to meet her face to face!

We are planning to hear by about 8 what the amnio says, but M is very certain everything will be a go.

I will update when I can, probably not until we get back to the hotel tomorrow evening.

1 comment:

Brian & Jen said...

Thinking of you today. Let us know how things are going! Good luck...